Tuesday

Happy Mothers Day- Funny Mothers Day Poems

My Mother's On the Phone Again!
My mother's on the phone again.
It makes my mood grow sour,
Waiting for the talk to stop. . .
I think it's been an hour.

My mother's on the phone again.
Will she get off? No way!
It's either Gramma or Aunt Kit. . . .
I think it's been a day.

My mother's on the phone again.
I talk, but she won't hear.
She said, "Just one more minute, Hon'." . . .
I think it's been a year.

She hangs it up, gives me a hug.
We start to talk and then . . .
I hear a ring. It's not . . .
Oh, no! She's on the phone again!
 


Mothers cannot do it all
But surely do they try.

Mothers hear the angel's call,
To comfort all who cry.

Mothers for themselves may fall,
For others they will fly.

Mother's bear the weight of all,
For their children, they would die.

A Mother's gift extends beyond
All bounds of time and space.

Her lovingness and nurturing
Make Earth a peaceful place.

Source : http://www.mothersdaypoems.info/funny-mothers-day-poems.html




No comments:

Post a Comment