Monday

Summer Planning as Easy as One, Two, Three


In a matter of weeks, the final school bell will ring for the year, and my children will be looking forward to a fun-filled summer.

Every summer, I think we will have a less hectic schedule, more sleeping, lots of lazy days and time to create family memories.

However, I will begin hearing those three words, “Mommy, I’m bored,” if I don’t have a summer fun plan. The memories I want to create with my kids won’t happen unless I begin preparing now.
I begin planning my fun-filled summer with three simple steps:

Click Here For my three simple steps I shared over at SC Johnson

Be sure to leave me a comment over at SC Johnson

*Each week Trisha Blogs on SC Johnson Family Economics website as a paid writer be sure to read her weekly organization articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment