Monday

Dr. Seuss End Of The School Year Tradition


Several years ago I  purchased two copies of the Dr. Seuss book Oh, the Places You’ll Go to use as a new tradition with my two youngest boys (Caleb and Nate-no).  At the end of each school year I have their school teachers write a little note inside these books to them. When they graduate from High School I will present the filled book to them and allow others to sign it at their graduation party.

I came up with this idea as I was looking at the copy of this book given to my #1 Son (Stephen Jr) when he graduated from Kindergarten. The giver had signed the book with a little note to him. It’s too late to now to have all of Stephen Jr's teachers sign his copy - he graduated from High School in 2008. But, there is still time for a new tradition for the 2 youngest boys. Now to just remember to have their teachers sign it each year.

* You can start this at any grade or age.

No comments:

Post a Comment