Sunday

Sunrise Paintings: Metal Art Skyscapes

I recently got a commission from a friend to create a metal art card with a sunrise painting. Usually I do not paint skyscapes however, given that the request came from a friend I decided to take up the challenge. Little did I know how difficult it can be to re-create a realistic sunrise especially using acrylic paints on metal. This type of scene is more suited to pastels or oil on canvas media. I learnt a lot in the process and came up with three metal art paintings representing a sunrise over the ocean. I hope the special lady likes her gift and appreciates how fortunate she is to have such a loving man in her life. Been the incurable romantic I am the fact it was a romantic gift made up for all the sunrises I had to paint :-)

Bronze Sunrise Painting, Skyscape: ($35)
To Buy Art e-mail: minjete@gmail.com
Description: 4 by 4 inches, Handmade Metal Art Card by Injete

Atmospheric Sunrise Painting Skyscape: ($25)
To Buy Art e-mail: minjete@gmail.com
 
Description: 4 by 4 inches, Miniature Metal Art Painting by Injete

Vibrant Sunrise Painting, Skyscape: Sold
To Buy Art e-mail: minjete@gmail.com
Description: 4 by 4 inches, Handmade Metal Art Card by Injete

No comments:

Post a Comment