In 2011, Suave Professionals® introduces new products and formulas that work as well as top salon brands -- along with stylish, salon-inspired packaging throughout the entire collection of shampoos and conditioners. The reformulated, redesigned, and rethought line offers professional-quality products that deliver salon proven performance. Professional hair stylists can’t tell the difference between Suave Professionals® and salon products, can you?
In February, Suave Professionals® will introduce the Dry Shampoo, Captivating Curls Whipped Cream Mousse, and Touchable Finish Lightweight Hold Hairspray at drugstores, mass merchandisers and supermarkets nationwide.
· Suave Professionals® Dry Shampoo is the perfect product to refresh your hair and absorb oil between washes. Using professional-quality mineral clay, this super convenient product is salon proven to help revive hair and restore natural volume and texture, leaving a delicious fruity, floral fragrance.
· Suave Professionals® Captivating Curls Whipped Cream Mousse will help define and hold your natural curl patterns for 24-hour touchable curls. The anti-frizz complex and alcohol-free formula will ensure your curls will look healthy and beautiful throughout the day.
· Suave Professionals ®Touchable Finish Lightweight Hold Hairspray delivers the all day control and you have been looking for in a hairspray. With a humidity defense complex, Touchable Finish Lightweight Hold Hairspray will deliver brushable, weightless hold while smoothing away frizz and flyaways.
Click here for hair advice from a professional stylist.
Click here to “Like” Suave Beauty on Facebook.
Follow @SuaveBeauty on Twitter for the latest information on Suave, hair tips and news from The Suave Professionals.
Enter for your chance to win:
1. Become a 24/7 MOMS Subscriber Enter your email address below then leave a comment that you subscribed along with your email address.
2. If you are already a subscriber just leave a comment that you are a subscriber along with your email address.
US entries only and one entry per person. Winner will be chosen on March 19, 2011.
**We received complimentary Suave products for review no financial compensation was received.