BaBy’s very first cup for your child, specially designed for tiny hands and a strong will to ”do it myself”. The cup’s ergonomic design, with easy to grip materials and soft, distinct shapes helps baby learn to drink from an open glass, just like mom and dad. The cup is pleasant to hold, rests firmly on the table and is hard to knock over. Its playful color and shape brighten up your kitchen table and it matches BABYBJÖRN Plate and Spoon nicely.
• Made from durable and recyclable plastics. (PP and TPE.)
• Easy to wash by hand or in the dishwasher.
• Suitable for microwave and freezer safe.
• Food-safety approved.
• Contains no BPA or phthalates.
The cups will be available in retail stores beginning in April.
Recommended from eight months.
Click here to follow BabyBjorn on Twitter.
Click here to become a fan of BabyBjorn on Facebook.
WIN: 24/7 MOMS and BABYBJÖRN are giving away 2 BABYBJÖRN Cups.
Enter for your chance to win:
1. Become a 24/7 MOMS Subscriber Enter your email address below then leave a comment that you subscribed along with your email address.
2. If you are already a subscriber just leave a comment that you are a subscriber along with your email address.
Extra entries for each:
US entries only and one entry per person. Winner will be chosen on April 2, 2011.
**We received a complimentary BabyBjorn Cup for review no financial compensation was received.