Friday

Tips For Laundry Organization

By Trisha

With five active kids, I often wonder if there will be just one day that I can say to the mound of clothes that pile up, “Mt. Wash Me and Mt. Fold Me stop erupting!” and magically I would be caught up on the laundry. However, it always seems that just as soon as I think I’ve done that last load of laundry one of my children secretly come to the laundry room and re-fills the laundry baskets with their dirty, smelly clothes. So, if I can’t have empty laundry bins I can at least have an organized system, right?

Click here to read Trisha's full article and her tips to laundry organization over at SC Johnson

Be sure to leave me a comment over at SC Johnson

*Each week Trisha Blogs on SC Johnson Family Economics website as a paid writer be sure to read her weekly organization articles.

Image: Keattikorn / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment