Why am I telling you about this amazing group of moms I meet with because I want to encourage you if you don't already have a group of moms who are traveling the journey with you to go get your self some mom friends. I know at times it is not easy to find them but don't give up take the initial step to reach out to other moms to offer to host a small mom group in your own home, find a mom group to join such as MOPS ( mothers of preschoolers), or MOMSnext, call your local church to see if they have an existing mom group.
When creating your own mom group keep it simple invite a few moms over, serve coffee and a simple treat ( rotate bringing treats with the moms), choose a bible study you are all interested in that does not require a lot of homework and meet on a regular basis.
In need of a Bible/Book study idea:
My 6 Favorite Studies:
1. What Happens When Women Say Yes To God. by: Lysa TerKeurst
2. The Power of a Positive mom. by: Karol Ladd
3. A Mom's Ordinary Day Bible Studies ( series by: various authors)
4. Wisdom For Mothers by Denise Glenn
5. A Mom After God's Own Heart by: Elizabeth George
6. He Speaks To Me by: Priscilla Shirer