Friday

The 31 Day To-Do List Challenge

By Trisha
 
Several weeks ago, I was thinking about how as a mom I often get overwhelmed with my never ending to-do list and projects that I would like to accomplish. I began playing the “what if” game – what if I created a challenge for myself to accomplish one project per day this year? I was immediately overwhelmed. So, instead I decided to break it down into months. What if I could accomplish one project per day for an entire month? I would feel a huge sense of accomplishment checking off a month’s worth of to-do’s and projects!

What about you? Do you have a never ending to-do list full of projects you would like to accomplish? Join me in this challenge and begin checking things off your list. Here’s how we can do it: Click here to read Trisha's full article over at SC Johnson


Be sure to leave me a comment over at SC Johnson


*Each week Trisha Blogs on SC Johnson Family Economics website as a paid writer be sure to read her weekly organization articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment