Wednesday

Valentines Love Poems, Gifts and Cards

This is a collection of my short Valentines Love Poems. You can find Valentine Art Gifts and Cards with these poems at my Zazzle store. (http://www.zazzle.com/injete*)


Valentine Art Love Poster, Buy at Zazzle






Simple Words
Valentines Love Poems by Injete
Sometimes the simplest
words are the best
To convey emotions heartfelt
So on this special Valentines day
I will use simple words to say
I love you now and every day
Valentine Art Love Poster, Buy at Zazzle
Pleasant Surprise
Short Valentines Poems by Injete
You are a pleasant surprise
An unexpected gift of smiles
A pleasure box of untold delights
Please be my Valentine
Today, tomorrow and for all time
Valentines Art Love Poster, Buy at Zazzle
Keeper of My Heart
Wedding Anniversary Poem by Injete
Today we celebrate the joining of our hearts
We were meant for each other right from the start
We were destined to be together and never to part
You are my friend, my lover and the keeper of my heart
Be My Valentine Love Poster, Buy at  Zazzle
Be My Valentine (Heart Valentine)
Valentines Verses by Injete
Will you join your heart with mine
And on this day be my Valentine
Valentines Art Love Poster, Buy at Zazzle

Be My Valentine (Forever Valentine)
Valentines Verses by Injete
Will you be my Valentine
Today, tomorrow and for all time
Love Poem Poster, Buy at Zazzle
 Love’s Commitment by Injete
Wedding Invitation Verses and Poems
I can say I love you in so many ways
But none is clearer than committing my days
To the one who is dearest and closest to my heart
On this day I promise you that we will never part

Celestial Love Art Poster, Buy at Zazzle
 My Celestial Love (Eternal Valentine)
Valentines Poems by Injete
Sweet lover, heart-warmer
Soul partner divine
You are my eternal Valentine
Sent from the heavens
Way up above
You light up my life
My celestial love
Loves Flower Art Poster, Buy at Zazzle
 Love’s Flower
Short Love Poem by Injete
It started with a budding friendship
Between two lonely souls
A cautious relationship
of two former foes
The blossoming of love’s flower
covered in delicate thorns.
We nurtured and tended it
and it soon grew
Into a blossom
of love
sweet and true.
My precious flower
I am so blessed
that I found you.

2 comments:

Admin said...

You have posted very informative content. Thanks for happy mothers day clipart

Glenn Hannan said...

I really liked your Information. Keep up the good work. Gift Baskets Toronto Canada

Post a Comment