Monday

Female Nude Art, African Art Painting and Metal Art Work

Metal African Painting of Female Figure Nude:
Black Female Nude Art: Lady In Orange
Nude Oil Painting on Metal Art by Injete Chesoni

This is one of the very first metal art work pieces that I did. It is a brightly colored African art painting on metal and features a partially nude female in African dress. It was inspired by a beautiful nude art photograph of an African woman. This piece allows me to combine two of my artistic passions creating metal art work and painting female nudes. Like most artists I love painting the nude female figure. I have noticed it is relatively difficult to find fine art nude paintings featuring black or African women. I therefore decided to create some. I hope you will enjoy them. The art piece below pre-dates my metal art work and is an oil pastel art piece of a red haired nude. I love this piece too.

Redhead Nude, Female Fine Art Nude
Oil Pastel on Paper (11.6" x 15.6"): $65
Email minjete@gmail.com to Buy Artwork
Click Here to view other Art for Sale by Injete Chesoni

No comments:

Post a Comment